Yes, you can although there are strict conditions and – steps set by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection that you will need to meet and follow. We outline the steps to follow when changing your course or institution as an international student below:

  • Book an appointment with a student adviser

  • Consider visa requirements

  • Understand your financial obligations

  • Select a new course or institution.