Ask Away!!!
Know More...

Our priority is quality rather than quantity. So, we always maintain the quality of our courses. Additionally, we can offer some free lessons so that everyone can gain an understanding of the material.

The Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) is a set of conditions established by the Australian Department of Home Affairs. It exists to build trust in you with the goal of ensuring that you do not utilize your Australian student visa for anything other than education.

In foreign nations, an IELTS score is necessary to demonstrate English language ability. So, if you're traveling to Australia on a Visa, you'll need to show that you can communicate with Australians.

You can work if your visa allows you to. While applying, one should be careful and certain about what benefits he is looking for. Some visas do not permit employment, others provide only part-time employment, and some provide appropriate excess benefits.Find out more about our visa services by contacting our visa experts today.

Yes. If you fulfill the financial conditions to enroll in an Australian institution or university, your application will be approved. Because you may not be eligible for government assistance, you must demonstrate that you have sufficient finances. A Visa or Migration Officer will examine your financial situation to see if you can afford to study in Australia.

Over 600,000 international students representing 194 nationalities chose to study in Australia in 2017. Recent surveys conducted by Studies in Australia indicate four main reasons why international students choose to study in Australia:

  • Globally recognised courses and institutions
  •  Lively and multicultural lifestyle
  • Reasonable study costs 
  • Beautiful weather and landscapes

Yes, you can although there are strict conditions and - steps set by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection that you will need to meet and follow. We outline the steps to follow when changing your course or institution as an international student below:

  • Book an appointment with a student adviser

  • Consider visa requirements

  • Understand your financial obligations

  • Select a new course or institution.

Education providers can issue a new Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) and enroll students to study. If you have an open student visa application, you can attach your new CoE to your application through ImmiAccount.

You can apply for another type of visa which is more aligned to your intentions. This should occur as soon as possible, as a visa cancellation decision may impact your future Australian immigration options. Students can explore their visa options on the Department of Home Affairs website.
If you do not intend to study, you can apply for another type of visa which is more aligned to your intentions. This should occur as soon as possible, as a visa cancellation decision may impact your future Australian immigration options. Students can explore their visa options
You must depart Australia. Many countries are opening up their borders, particularly to returning residents and outbound commercial flights are available from several major airports across Australia. You may also wish to find out if there are any private or Government repatriation flights to your home country. If you would like further assistance to return home, please contact your embassy or consulate in Australia.
All students with subclass 500 visas are allowed to work 40 hours per fortnight and full-time during vacations. Doctorate students can work full-time throughout the year.
Yes, degrees from Australian institutions are accepted worldwide and known for their quality of education.
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is the most preferred English language proficiency test accepted by almost all institutions in Australia. However, globally, Australian institutions are open to accepting other proficiency tests such as Test of English as a Foreign language (TOEFL) paper-based test, Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE), Cambridge English: Advanced and Occupational English Test (OET) (do check the official website of your preferred institution for the same).
It's a bit NO. Part-time work mostly represents 48 hours/fortnigh from 1st July 2023, which will allow you to earn 20k-25k maximum in a year. If you want to earn and pay your tuition and living expenses, you need to work way more than 24 hours a week. At the moment, working unlimited hours is allowed, so you can earn much. However, after 30th June 2023 you may not be able to work more than 20 hours legally. So plan ahead. You may get cash-in-hand jobs but they are low-paid and not recommended.
No. You must study for 2 years (92) weeks to be eligible for PSW and PR application. However, you can complete multiple eligible courses to cover these 2 years of study requirements.
It depends on which course you are doing. If you are doing a PR enlisted course which is also listed in the SOL list and getting regular invitations, it may take 3-4 years to get the PR. However, there are some occupations getting PR invitations earlier than that. Moreover, if your course is not enlisted and you are doing a diploma/graduate diploma, not completing your course on time, getting PR will be delayed (for example, 5-6 years sometimes)   Please do remember, you also need to obtain specific points to be able to apply for the PR. If your points are fewer, you may have to spend more time increasing the points. This will also increase the waiting time.
Definitely it has some benefits. It gives you extra PR points for living there and studying there. It also allows you to get an extra PSWV up to 8 years.
You are not restricted to enroll in a diploma course. However, you need to prove that you are a genuine student. If you have an education gap, a low CGPA, or if you have completed a diploma/bachelor's already, it is better not to apply for a diploma again. We should not give the case officer an option to refuse.
Yes you can change your course to another one after 6 months of your study in Australia. And it is highly recommended to change your course to the same level. For example, if you are a bachelor's student, you can change it to another bachelor's degree, not a diploma. This will breach your visa conditions and may lead to visa cancellation. Moreover, there are a few courses you can not change without ministerial approval.
Based on your academic excellence you can get 20%-35% scholarships in any University. Some of the universities also offer certain scholarships to every applicant. However, getting a scholarship of more than 30-35% would be really tough. There are Dean's scholarships and other scholarships also available with a higher percentage. If you are a Ph.D. student, you can get full funding.
Yes you can. You can apply as a family. You must show strong family and country ties to avoid any unexpected visa decision. Also remember, not all courses will allow your spouse to work full-time.
Finding accommodation could be a real struggle. Try to communicate with the community if there is any available. Also, you can try flatmates, and gumtree to search for shared accommodation. It is also recommended that at first find a shared accommodation to start with. Once you are in Australia, you will find better options to live in.

More About Us

Providing 24/7 support both on their call center and online, Optek provides assistance to their clients across the globe.